DID YOU MISS US?
Well, we sure missed you! And, we come with some exciting news… We’re reopening the studio doors (finally)! It’s been a long time coming, and we’ve all been so patient, but now the time has come for us to experience the joy of dance once again.
As expected, we have to navigate the next steps cautiously and adhere to some restrictions to keep you and our incredible team safe.
- All students and teachers must wear a mask 😷👍
- We can teach physically distanced private lessons for solo students with their teacher
- Couples that live together can have lessons and dance in contact with one another, however, your teacher must still stay physically distanced from you while teaching
- We’re limited with the amount of people that we can have in the studio at any given time, and we must adhere to our COVID safe plan
- Group classes can have up to 10 students, plus the teachers required to take the class
- The schedule will be available for booking your dance sessions by 12pm Friday 13th November
- You can book your lessons straight through the website or mobile app (or feel free to give us a call)
- Socially distanced private lessons will be conducted with the same joy from your teacher that you’ve always been used to. It’s the perfect way to work on improving your technique and styling, or just have some fun moving around the floor
- The highest standard of health and hygiene practices to keep you and our team safe
- Your happy place has been thoroughly cleaned and we have a regular cleaning schedule throughout the day, plus multiple hygiene stations throughout the studio
- Please wait in your car until the time of your dance lesson or class, and exit the studio immediately after finishing your session
- Wear a face mask whilst in the studio and adhere to social distancing requirements
- Sanitise your hands upon arrival and leaving the studio
- Practice good hygiene techniques, such as coughing or sneezing into your elbow
- Please cancel and reschedule your lesson if you are feeling at all unwell, even with the mildest of symptoms
- Only students with prior bookings will be allowed in the studio
- No guests or spectators will be permitted at this time
Big virtual hugs, Juzzy (and the team – Simon, Shawn, Shig, Luba, Fee and Melissa) 💛