- In these Terms and Conditions, we use the following definitions:
- “Alegria Dance Centre”, “Alegria”, “us”, “we”, “our”, all mean Life Studios Pty Ltd (ACN 142 579 360) Trading As Alegria Dance Centre (ABN 32 142 579 360).
- “Representatives” means Alegria Dance Centre directors, officers, contractors, employees, consultants, partners, advisors or other affiliates.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions set forth in this document and forming the agreement between us and you.
- “Member” means a person with a Membership.
- “Membership” means a membership granted by us to a person in order to have access to the Studio, Classes and/or Online Video Content.
- “Student” means a person learning to dance within any Services rendered by Alegria Dance Centre or its representatives.
- “Studio” means the physical premises operated by Alegria Dance Centre.
- “Location” means the physical location at which Services may be rendered by Alegria Dance Centres representatives.
- “Services” means learning to dance and associated services provided by us.
- “Class” means a group dance class held at the Studio or a Students Location which provides solo or partnered dance instruction.
- “Lesson” means a private dance Lesson or wedding dance Lesson held at the Studio or at a Students Location which provides solo or partnered dance instruction.
- “Class Schedule” means, a schedule for the conducting of Classes implemented by us from time to time.
- “you” means you, a person who either: (i) Has a valid and current Membership; or: (ii) Enters the Studio, regardless of any Membership status.
Application of Terms & Conditions
- By obtaining a Membership or otherwise physically entering our Studio, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions will be displayed online on our website, located at www.alegriadance.com.au. You may request a physical copy at the reception desk of our Studio.
- These Terms and Conditions can be amended by Alegria Dance Centre at any time. We will notify you in writing of any changes to the Terms and Conditions by e-mail, on our website or otherwise at our Studio. You should familiarise yourself with these Terms and Conditions and check for updates regularly.
Contact Details and Privacy
- You must inform us when your contact details change so we can keep in touch with you.
General Conditions of Entry
- Alegria Dance Centres Owners or Instructors shall have the right to restrict Members and all other persons to a particular type of Class or Lesson for safety reasons and shall have the right to turn you away if you do not have the correct medical clearance.
- Every possible effort is made to hold our Classes as advertised. However, the Class Schedule is subject to change and/or cancellation without any notice.
- Out of respect to your Instructor, other clients, and also for your safety, late entry into Class will not be permitted.
- Alegria Dance Centre is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings. We encourage you to leave all valuable items at home and only bring what is necessary into the Studio.
- All instructors at Alegria Dance Centre are experienced dance instructors. We strongly recommend that you pay close attention to the direction provided by an instructor during any of our Classes or Lessons to ensure that your risk of injury or discomfort while participating in a Class or Lesson is reduced.
- Members are advised to seek medical advice prior to commencing any dance classes if they are in any doubt about their ability to engage in exercise. Your participation in any form of exercise at our Studio is done entirely at your own risk.
- You must inform us and any instructors if there are any risks to your health by participating in dance practice, including in a Class, such as if you have a pre-existing injury, illness, muscle soreness/discomfort or are pregnant, prior to commencement (a “Medical Condition”). Where you have a Medical Condition, we strongly recommend that you seek approval from a medical practitioner to participate in any of our Classes. Your participation in any form of exercise at our Studio with a Medical Condition is done entirely at your own risk.
- Members are required to wear appropriate attire for dance classes and lessons at all times while visiting our Studio, and must refrain from wearing clothes which contain offensive prints or designs.
- Members are required to conduct themselves within a Class in a manner which is respectable and considerate to other Members attending the Class. Members must not behave in an anti-social, intoxicated, disorderly, aggressive, offensive or dangerous manner or in any manner which may threaten the security of other Members or other people at the Studio.
- Smoking is prohibited inside and out the front of our Studio at all times.
- All purchases are final and Alegria Dance Centre shall be under no obligation to make refunds on services for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All Class passes and Memberships are non-transferable. Passes and Memberships are granted to you personally and may not be shared.
Alegria Dance Centre Cancellation Policy
- You must give us not less than twenty four (24) hours’ notice prior to the commencement of a Class or lesson that you wish to cancel or reschedule.
- We understand that sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, however we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients and therefore NO exceptions will be made.
- Late cancellations will incur a lost session from a package, or, the full fee of the dance Lesson.
- You acknowledge and agree that Alegria Dance Centre and our Representatives shall not be liable for any injury, illness, accident, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever suffered by you either directly or indirectly in connection with your attendance at or entering the Studio or participation in a Class or as a consequence of your Membership and you release Alegria Dance Centre and its Representatives absolutely from any and all claims in connection therewith.
- You shall indemnify and keep indemnified Alegria Dance Centre and our Representatives in respect of all loss or damage suffered by us or our Representatives as a consequence of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that our intellectual property includes but is not limited to our name, logos, brands, teaching manuals and methods, instructions manuals, website design and promotional materials whether in printed or digital form, and you further acknowledge and agree that you will not deal with our intellectual property in any manner whatsoever without first obtaining our prior written consent.
- Any unenforceable or void provision, or part thereof, may be severed from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the validity of the remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, and the parties shall submit to the authority of the Courts of Victoria.
Introductory Offer T'S & C'S
- The introductory offer includes 14 days of unlimited dance classes and 2 x 45 minute private dance lessons for $99 (solo student), or, $134 (2 students sharing).
- The Introductory Offer is only available New Students (non-members) and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- You can only purchase the Introductory Offer once.
- The Introductory Offer is non-refundable nor transferable.
- Your 14 days of unlimited group dance classes starts from the date of your first group dance class.
- Your 2 x 45 minute private dance lessons have a 1 month expiry from the purchase date.
- We require you to have (1) one private dance lesson at the start of your journey before booking you into any group dance classes.
- This offer entitles you to any classes relevant to your level of dance experience.